Revision 6d1ef619baf3d738285880ef745ddd512d6e97bb

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 11:59:38 EDT 2007

On 6/22/07, Etan Reisner <pidgin at unreliablesource.net> wrote:
> I still have no idea how the code in question is what makes the dialogs
> you show in your screenshots possible.

Etan, the issue is that there seems to be no way for a prpl to
callback to a UI after registering, to indicate whether it succeeded
or failed. Ideally, such a callback would be passed into the prpl
struct's register() function, but that would force 3.0.0. I suggested
this as one possible alternative.

The passing of usernames and passwords was just a confusion which has
been solved. The callback only needs to pass a PurpleAccount and a
success boolean.

-s.