Idle message overriding away message with 2.7.1 on Win7

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 17:10:24 EDT 2010

  I've noticed this recently, I can't say if it's been since 2.7.0 or
not, but I leave Pidgin running pretty much 24/7 and I set specific away
messages when I leave my desk. I've noticed that just about every time I
get an IM when a specific away message is up, my Idle message actually
auto-replies instead of my away message. It happens all the time
actually, though I'm almost certain this worked fine in 2.6.6.

Not sure what else you'd want/need, but hopefully some ideas?

-Michael